Wednesday 24 February 2016

Purples & Pink

Hello again ,

I was waiting desperately for my newly bought few supplies to get delivered, finally they were here today. I am trying to increase my Distress Inks collection along with trying new things. I bought Distress Watercolor Cardstock , Bo bunny stamp set ( To the Point) , Distress ink ( Chipped Saphhire) along with some cardsheets from Artful Crafting.


I started out to some water color on the distress watercolor cardstock but I think I needed some more tryouts in order to achieve an aesthetic feeling so I tried another thing with my supplies , I took out my ink blending tool and start blending on the texture side,

                                       
.
I used picked raspberry and chipped sapphire and after that when I so happy from the look I spritz it  heavily with water and I achieved,

After that I used a diecutted butterfly and apply distress ink to it, and used the sentiment Hello on a peach cardstock and tucked in the butterfly.
The complete look is ....


Do let me know your feedback, it encourages me !! This is from my side till then , bubyee
S.Ansari

No comments:

Post a Comment