Friday 4 March 2016

A Lil' Introduction

When I was just wandering into my blog I noticed that I didn't properly introduce myself properly , !!!
I am a graduate in Computer Sciences from Bahria University Karachi, currently I am doing my masters in the mentioned field. But how I end up here, the story goes way back, when I was little and use to watch these crafts videos, in which they have so many things to play with but here in Pakistan we didn't have anything like that so I was really disappointed and I stopped watching.

Many years after, me and my sis got in to the project of making things from polymer clay for the university, it was a good start but a slow one, after that we made a page on facebook with no products to show but now we done many orders related clay. I was quite contended I must say.

But still, one day I passed through a page where they had these things those paper trimmers, inks , stamps and at that time I knew I have to change the direction of my work so I did, after saving up and buying my new stash from Artful Crafting I was like a baby with new toys :D

Since then I am working or one can say learning to get perfect in these things.Just waiting to perfect and become member of a design team ( my dream ) :D

Thank you for bearing my story..... :P
 S. Ansari

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely intro post Sahar... Loved it! Hope you achieve your crafty dreams soon :-)

    ReplyDelete