Monday 22 February 2016

Album for BFFs

Hello everyone ,

Today I am sharing with you all an album I recently completed. This album consists of 12 pages, pictures on both sides.
I must say I am not a photographer so my pics are like weird sometimes ,, hahhaha
Anyhow in this album I used various pattern papers which I had in my stash. This was a customized album so I made it according to the choices of the customer.




I used chipboard for the front tab, the tab had magnets for easy open and close system, I thought of using velcro but it was not giving the look I wanted so I removed it. I used the vials that was given to me and they were seriously was not put in to the use so I attached it here. 

Here is the inside look ( once again not a photographer ) 


Some of the pages are like pockets for inner tabs. 
I am learning as a card maker and a album maker and I want to create cards like some of the great ladies I have came across,,, ( I'll make a post of the people who are continuosuly teaching me and at the same moment urging me to buy new supplies ... these ladies are love ) 

Anyhow hope you like it , I will appreciate your comments and feedback, it will encourage me definitely, till then ..bubyeee

S.Ansari

No comments:

Post a Comment