Sunday 14 February 2016

My First Card..............

Well , this is my first official post on this blog.
I am very  fond of card making and finally I have been able to gather some of the supplies. I am also participating for the first time in the Love Challenge given by the Artful Crafting.
Well  this is my take, along with my few newly bought supplies,


I used the Lawn Fawn Stamp set , bought from Artful Crafting, ( I will link down the supplies). Along with that I did ink blending using Distress Ink (Picked Raspberries) and used a twine which was sitting in my Mom's stash for I don't know how many years... The shaded area under the bulbs was not captured by the camera.

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Stamp Set - Turn me on
Tim Holtz Distress Mini Inkpad- Picked Raspberry
Tim Holtz Distress Mini Inkpad- Fired Brick
Blank Cards with Envelopes 10 pk- 6″x6″- Off White



13 comments:

  1. SO cute! Thank you for participating in the AC Challenge! So happy for you to start crafting and blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your reply :) its an encouragement for me :)

      Delete
  2. Adorable card! Congratulations on the blog too! :D Thank you for joining in on the AC challenge and hope to see more of your creations too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Hope I can learn more from you all :)

      Delete
  3. what a darling card .. love these cute light bulbs... Thanks for playing along with us in the AC challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) so much :) your comments mean so much

      Delete
  4. Very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute card! love the concept.
    thanks for playing along. <3
    Saba

    ReplyDelete