Thursday 10 March 2016

Inkspiration Challenge : Geometric

Hello its me, I am back with another card, this is for Inkspirational Challenge , this is my 3rd challenge in which I am participating. I think these challenges help me to create more and get over your imperfections. Any ways my take on this :




Geometric name struck me and took me back when I used to draw weird lines on paint and color them with different colors. That is the look I wanted on the card. The Smile , I have fuzzy cut it since I don't own a Die-cut machine yet. 







Do leave feedback, it helps me to learn more.. 
Do subscribe for more updates..
till then , bye :)
Signature Fonts

2 comments:

  1. I love the mix of colours - so bright and looks great in the mosaic of triangles. It does make me smile - and you've done a fabulous job cutting out the word! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) appreciate your feedback :)

      Delete